Not too long since the last one, but here we are again.
- Google's Street View raises privacy concerns in the Guardian. Bizarre and tremendous :-)
- Leave a camera tied to a bench, see what happens. It's kind of sweet.
- A Victim Treats His Mugger Right. Uplifting, inspiring, humbling.
A couple of videos I found when we were looking at a new lawnmower at the weekend:
- How To Mow A Lawn Using A Petrol Lawn Mower.
- How To Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Seconds — Explained. It's been doing the rounds for a long, long time, but it's great. Surprisingly useful, too, if like me you are almost entirely incapable of folding clothes neatly.
And finally, an interesting one that is well worth a read for the author's observations, even if you have no interest at all in science fiction or its production.
I might have to try working some of those themes into a story or two...