A tasty selection for the first Linkdump of 2009.
- Have you ever wanted to make paper models of ships from Star Wars? Now you can, via Gizmodo.
- It's 150 years this year since the clock at Westminster was started. The mechanical mechanism is accurate to a couple of seconds, and the Parliament website explains how it works.
- Picked up on Twitter, some good advice for surviving the zombie apocalypse.
- Dinger is beginning what I know will be an honest and thought-provoking series on Stories I wish weren't in the Bible.
- Via Shawn Blanc, 1001 rules for my unborn son.
- I always like a bit of xkcd. Ouch. I laughed.