In no particular order:
- Mig's Metamorphosism was one of the first blogs I started reading regularly. It's because he can write. For a taste, treat yourself to his travelogue of an Apline hike and follow it up with his experiences of nymphomania (safe for work, I assure you). I get the feeling the two posts are related.
- Les Paul died the other week.
- An interesting list of the 100 greatest sci-fi movies.
- If you know computers, or programmers, you might enjoy Stack Overflow's best programmer jokes.
- KickStarter is an interesting micro-funding idea, especially if it ever reaches these shores.
- I thought about writing about the current debate over the freeing of the man convicted of the Lockerbie bombing. But it turns out that William Crawley said most of what I wanted to say, and an Independent editorial said most of the rest. I find I'm with @jearle.
(It's not terribly relevant to the discussion, but I find it interesting that I typed “the man convicted of the Lockerbie bombing” rather than “the Lockerbie bomber”. Analyse away.)