A long, quite eclectic, list for today.
- Auditorium is a very calming timewaster, via Kottke.
- An examination of design trends in church websites, although not from the UK.
- BBC News asks Stephen Fry about Twitter. If you haven't tried it yet, you should :)
- If you have tried Twitter and are looking for some folks to follow, Felicia Day has published a list of authors on Twitter, some of whom may interest you.
- Sticking with web technologies, Google has produced a video explaining Google Reader for RSS. I use Reader every single day.
- A last webby link, Gizmodo flags a poster showing all the country code top level domains. If only I had somewhere to hang it...
- PTO has a graphic illustration of why you should be careful which corners you cut.
- Lois Johnston, the fiancee of a friend, is showing off her work and taking clients.
- While I'm so far from my usual beat, if makeup is your thing then you could do worse than to check out the IBA-nominated dressjunkie.
- A handy reference to help when you have to present data.
- IrishStu has a very pretty page up listing his presences. 'Tis gorgeous.
- In the past I've made oblique reference here to one of the more obscure of my many obsessions. Let's say one of these in a nice woodgrain ebonite would be the very thing.
That's all, folks.